Sunday, January 22, 2012

All About Sophia

   Hey there. My name is Sophia Estores. I grew up in Waialua, Hawaii. I live with six people. My mother (Nineth), my dad (Peter), my two sisters (Kanisa and Sarah), and my uncle (Jeff). I also have a brother but he doesn't live with us.

   My hobbies are trying to be nice to other people and making new friends everywhere I go and just playing volleyball and soccer. I love to read and write books. My favorite colors are black, purple, red, and silver. I go to Saint Francis School in Manoa, Hawaii. I have almost a lot of best friends some are Hailey Okada, Nadia Byrne, Jayla Kaita, and Andrew Eliazar. My favorite author is  Daniel Waters.  Oh and I love Judy Garland okay I guess that's it for now goodbye!!!!!!!














   















No comments:

Post a Comment