Tuesday, February 7, 2012

People I always Look Up to

Hi! Today I have to talk about the people I look upto. So the two most important people I always look up to are Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren, and Judy Garland. I think they inspire me because Judy loved being an actress and I've always wanted to become an actress just like her. And now Marilyn, even though she drank till she died I loved her musics she had made. My favorite song is, " Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend." that song really got me about diamonds and how she like wanted them. I think when I grow up I might want a Marilyn Monroe piercing as well. Sophia Loren is also one of them because she is the one person my mom really adored and that is who I was named after.










That is Marilyn Monroe











That is Judy Garland with her third husband









And Finally that is Sophia Loren





No comments:

Post a Comment